Insulated Sunshade Black Out Windshield Cover
We're offering a $20 DISCOUNT COUPON and FREE Prime Delivery on this product if you Purchase from Our Amazon Page
Enjoy outdoor living without having to endure the heat of summer or the chill of winter inside your van. This thermal windshield will insulate your campervan in all seasons!
Achieve your best sleep yet with temperature-regulating, blackout window covers! This product will revolutionize your campervan sleep, ensuring a restful night and ultimate privacy. Blocking out 100% of light, this windshield cover will keep your van pitch black and fully private.
Install it to instantly improve the safety, privacy, and temperature regulation in your van! It is a must-have van camping and conversion kit accessory for your next adventure!
- Super Easy to Install. Install and remove in just seconds. To ensure the perfect fit, strong fiberglass rods are strategically and carefully sewn in place. It is held in place with sun visors. No suction cups.
- Stealth Camping. These van blackout shades fit snug against your windshield, blocking out 100% of light. These window covers are also ideal to provide complete privacy.
- Compact and Foldable. When not in use, they can be folded up in a compact size for storage.
- Temperature Regulation. Crafted with thick, premium insulation, these window covers will keep your van cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They will block out the elements in even the most severe weather conditions.
- Rearview mirror and Technology Box This product is compatible with both.
- Material: UV50+ ripstop polyester, fiberglass rods, double faced aluminium crosslinked PE foam insulation and rare earth magnets
- Colour: Light Grey (internal) and Black (external)
- With the black fabric facing up, fully open your Living in a Bubble windshield and place it on the dash of your van.
- Where the window glass and dash meet, push the bottom of the windshield in to create a seal at the bottom of the window. Ensure that the blackout cover is seated correctly across the entire length of the window.
- Vans with rear view mirror: Wrap it around the rear view mirror, one side at a time. Use the magnets in the centre to seal around the mirror and adjust the drawstrings to fast tightly.
- Vans with technology box: Using the provided hooks that go under the headliner, hook on the window cover with the pull cord locks on either side to pull the cover close to the glass. Seal the centre with the magnets and adjust the drawstrings to fast tightly.
Pull down the sun visors to hold it in place.
Any questions, contact us here or email to [email protected]
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.