Magnetic Fly Screen for Campervans - Bug Mesh Mosquito Net Screen for Rear Barn Door
Easy self-install magnetic fly screen for rear door with a center opening that closes with a double full zipper
With magnets sewn around all edges just simply connect onto the vehicle with ease. To uninstall, just pull off, fold up, and pop into the storage bag. No fixed installation or tools are required.
- Mosquitoes, midges, flies, no-see-ums and bug proof mesh with 1mm holes;
- Improve vehicle ventilation;
- Anti-glare / privacy screen / sunshade;
- Screen can be opened from inside and outside;
- Great viewing through the screen, it doesn't block the view;
- No damage to car surface upon removal;
- Screen can be left in place with the doors closed;
- 10 extra pieces of metal with back tape which can be attached to any plastic areas of the vehicle.
- Material: Polyester ultra tear-resistant;
- Closure Type: Zipper
- 1-year warranty
Learn how to install your Living in a Bubble flyscreen. Visit our Instruction Page.
These screens fit many van models. If your van is not listed below, just measure your van door opening and compare with the dimensions. If the door opening is smaller than the flyscreen, it will definitely fit and function perfectly.
- Size: 55" (h) x 59" (w). It stretches to 63" (w)
- Compatible with: Mercedes-Benz Metris, VW Transporter, and Others
- Size: 65" (h) x 65" (w). It stretches to 69" (w)
- Compatible with: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Standard Roof, RAM Promaster Standard Roof, and Others
- Size: 83" (h) x 59" (w). It stretches to 63" (w)
- Compatible with: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (mid and high roof) and Others
X LARGE SIZE:
- Size: 79" (h) x 67" (w). It stretches to 70.6" (w)
- Compatible with: RAM Promaster high roof, Ford Transit (mid and high roof) and Others
Any questions, contact us here or email to [email protected]
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.