Magnetic Fly Screen for Campervans - Bug Mesh Mosquito Net Screen for Side Slider Door
Easy self-install magnetic fly screen for side door with a center opening that closes with magnets, making it easy to enter and exit the van while keeping insects out.
With magnets sewn around all edges just simply connect onto the vehicle with ease. To uninstall, just pull off, fold up, and pop into the storage bag. No fixed installation or tools are required.
- Mosquitoes, midges, flies, no-see-ums, sandflies and bug proof mesh with 1mm holes;
- Improve vehicle ventilation;
- Anti-glare / privacy screen / sunshade;
- Screen can be opened from inside and outside;
- Great viewing through the screen, it doesn't block the view;
- No damage to car surface upon removal;
- Screen can be left in place with the doors closed;
- 10 extra pieces of metal with back tape which can be attached to any plastic or wooden areas of the vehicle.
- Material: Polyester ultra tear-resistant;
- Closure Type: Magnetic
- 1-year warranty
Learn how to install your Living in a Bubble flyscreen. Visit our Instruction Page.
These screens fit many van models. If your van is not listed below, just measure your van door opening and compare with the dimensions. If the door opening is smaller than the flyscreen, it will definitely fit and function perfectly.
- Size: 59" (h) x 43" (w). It stretches to 47" (w)
- Compatible with: Mercedes-Benz Metris, VW Transporter, and Others
- Size: 71" (h) x 59" (w). It stretches to 63" (w)
- Compatible with: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Standard Roof, RAM Promaster Standard Roof, and Others
- Size: 83" (h) x 59" (w). It stretches to 63" (w)
- Compatible with: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (mid and high roof), RAM Promaster (high roof), Ford Transit (mid and high roof), and Others