Magnetic Front Window Flyscreens - For Cars and Vans
Due to high demad, this product is currently out of stock. Pre-order is now available and stock will be ready to ship in March.
Our unique design provides a complete seal around your car and van windows for an easy and convenient way to keep bugs out. You can finally sleep with the windows down and enjoy a bug free vanlife.
- Increase ventilation and keep mosquitoes, midges, flies, no-see-ums, and more out of your home on wheels.
- Because our screens are fully adjustable, they are large enough to universally fit all window sizes.
- Each order will come with 2 premium window screens and can be used in both cars and vans.
- Weather shield does not affect the flyscreen installation and usage.
Learn how to install your Living in a Bubble flyscreen. Visit our Instruction Page.
How it works:
The base of our nets are secured by a strong magnet that connects and seals to the metal car door panels. Fully adjust to your window with velcro, toggles, and buckles to give a fitted seal around the circumference of the window.
To install, slip the screen over the top of the window frame. Fasten and tighten the velcro around the base of the mirror mount. Tightly attach the magnet base to the metal door paneling. Fine tune and tighten seal with buckle and toggle fasteners on the interior of the vehicle.
To remove it, simply pull it off, fold it up, and pop it into the storage bag. No tools are required. When folded and stored, our fly screens are small enough to easily fit in your glove box or other small storage spaces.
- Size: 112cm x 80cm or 31" (h) x 44" (w)
- Material: 100% tear-resistant polyester
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- 2-Pack: Comes in pair
This is a universal size that works for cars and vans however please note, this design is not compatible with double fixation point wing mirrors - as per photo below: